Ovaj oglas je istekao 12.02.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Lean Engineer (m/f)
candidates for a manufacturing company based in Killarney.
Our client is a leading provider of high-performance composite solutions for the Water Storage, Environmental, Construction, and Materials industries. They are manufacturing glass reinforced products.
The Lean Engineer will be responsible for identifying and delivering significant continuous improvements in process and performance. This role is part of the Senior Management team and will report to the Production Manager to support and deliver on process improvements.
• Continually seek to drive improvements within process design, layout and operational performance, ensuring safe practices are followed.
• Develop knowledge and understanding of the processes, to ensure you become an expert within the assigned areas.
• Provide support to Operations, optimising the existing processes to ensure production objectives and KPIs are met.
• Develop, design and evaluate equipment and processes, adopting an innovative approach.
• Act as a “change agent” in the introduction of lean tools such as 6S and standard work in order to reduce waste within the Factory.
• Manage assigned projects.
• Drive forward improvements by working directly with the Factory teams, identifying problem areas.
• Provide continuous improvements with the manufacturing metrics, including OEE, scrap, cost, productivity and utilisation.
• Assist with quality non-conformances and customer complaints as required.
• Any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Production Manager in order to meet the needs of the business.
• Flexibility to travel to other sites within the group to support the Manufacturing goals.
• Ad hoc duties that may arise
• Pay: 45.000 € – 48.000 € per year
• KPI bonus 1000-2000€; Christmas Bonus, tax free €500
• The company provides accommodation near the place of work
• Pension & Life Insurance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Ireland
What’s in it for me?
Additional to being part of a truly global organization, you will work on a dynamic, fast paced and target driven team.
The company will finance your relocation and provide you with accommodation (you will have to pay 50 euro per week for company accommodation.) They will also help you with getting all documents necessary to work normally in Ireland.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or business-related degree (essential).
• Lean black belt and direct lean project experience of minimum 3 years essential.
• Project Management experience.
• Able to work well in a cross functional team environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Presentation & IT skills
Ako imate kakva pitanja slobodno nazovite na Mobile: +353 871691780 ili posaljite Email: [email protected].