Lady In Red (f/m)
The Lady in Red is an iconic symbol of Kempinski and is in essence the Hotel Ambassador (or First Lady). As an extended arm of the General Manager she welcomes, meets and farewells hotel guests and is responsible for the communication with all guests providing highest quality service standards. The Lady in Red is empowered to take immediate decisions in respect to guest well being.
Location: Savudrija (Umag) - Hrvatska
- Communication of hotel & company philosophy and internal hotel representation.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the hotel and the geographical layout of the city / surroundings.
- Knowledgeable about all VIPs in-house, hotel functions and special events.
- Collect as much feedback information on VIPs as possible (on daily basis) by checking e.g. Google, Opera PMS company wide, briefs and distribute this information within the hotel to all relevant departments by e.g. daily guest fact sheets/reports, newsletter, etc. and ensure information is updated in the guest profile.
- Welcome, facilitate and bid farewell to as many guests as possible.
- Top VIPs MUST be welcomed upon arrival, escorted to their room and bid farewell upon departure.
- Liaise with FOM and GM, to prepare tailor made guest itinerary for Top VIP’s when appropriate and coordinate VIP greetings and departures – ahead of time.
- Obtain as much information about a guest’s stay to be entered in the guest history.
- Welcome visitors to the hotel, assist with general information, internal promotions and directions.
- Handle guest complaints and requests in a polite and efficient manner, give further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure optimal guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a record of all complaints and requests, follow up and inform concerned operating departments.
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Walk throughout the hotel recognizing guests and engage with them appropriately.
- Attend & participate in daily briefings as scheduled.
- Report potential and existing hazards and rectify them immediately.
- Provide information to all guests regarding the services and possible internal promotions of the hotel.
- Senior Management on any unusual circumstances that might affect guest service and expectation.
- Take decisions on upgrades / comps / rebates etc. as per stipulated hotel policies and procedures.
- Participate in training programmes.
- Language advantage - English, Italian, German
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Apply now - send Your CV via email: [email protected]