Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.05.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Key Account Manager (Croatia / Slovenia) (m/f/d)
As a leading provider of hair and beauty accessories as well as beauty care products, we have been represented in Germany as well as 18 other European countries for over 35 years. Our distribution focus lies on pharmacy retailers, hypermarkets, consumer markets and online platforms.
Our successful development of more than 10% annual growth as well as over 100 million euros in revenue is thanks to our highly motivated employees and the creative product concepts for clearly defined target groups. The entire value creation chain, from the idea to the end product, is managed from a single source. We have our own sales companies in all major countries.
We offer you the opportunity to help shape the future of our responsible and sustainably oriented company.
To start immediately at our branch in Zagreb, we are looking for candidates to fill the following permanent full-time position:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F/D) (CROATIA / SLOVENIA)
- Completed business administration studies or comparable commercial training
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in sales, ideally in the fast-moving consumer goods sector (FMCG)
- Ability to inspire, persuade and negotiate
- Team player with an independent, reliable and goal-driven style of working
- Ideally contacts with trade partners in Croatia and Slovenia
- Written and spoken proficiency in Serbo-Croatian, Slovenian, German and/or English
- Very good MS Office / SAP skills
- Responsibility for revenue and earnings according to the defined annual plans
- Close coordination of distribution and sales activities with distribution management
- Cost-oriented management and controlling of service employees
- Further development of existing customers
- New acquisition of important trade partners
- Regular analysis of the market and competition
- Development of annual customer revenue plans
- The role requires extensive travel
We offer you
- Lean structure and short decision-making paths
- Good development opportunities and training measures
- Attractive pay with a performance-related bonus
- Company car (also for personal use)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use our career portal for this purpose. Please refrain from submitting application documents on paper. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Mr Edelmann by telephone on +49 (0)7261 948-127 or by email at email@example.com.
Please send us the application documents in German/English only.