Ovaj oglas je istekao 25.09.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Junior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. (SGS) - is the first DaaS "Department as a Solution" Provider.
We blend EMEA and NEARSHORE resources to provide comprehensive business solutions that are highly cost-efficient. The creation of "DaaS" [Department as a Solution] is the new disruptive solution for companies and their workforce, taking the "Virtual Workforce" concept to the next level, allowing our clients to increase productivity while reducing costs simultaneously.
SGS is a High-Tech Software & Digital DaaS provider - Here for you, a market of 9+ Mio. Highly educated people. We optimize with DaaS 8 core departments/functions of our clients. Our client can implement their tailormade teams in Sales, HR, Operations, Back Office, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Care. Implementing for our clients under their lead and management, DaaS Teams across our client's vital corporate functions is our core competence and the added value we bring to the client. At the core of our DNA, SGS has earned a reputation for creating high-impact solutions, helping our clients stay pertinent-relevant, more efficient & profitable. DaaS will bring a global paradigm shift with the needed significant value add to our clients by serving as a progressive advisor & facilitator to our client's professional endeavours.
MISSION: "We WORK & YOU GROW" - SGS optimizes the efficiency & effectiveness of our client's value chain and business success. We enable our client's business success and growth with our DaaS "Department as a Solution". We help them to move into the 21st century. Our focus is to drive, create and optimize our client's impact in their market by making them more successful.
VISION: To become the global DaaS provider. To change how future generations will work, live & play—introducing a new concept to clients that enable them to become more successful and competitive.
Junior Talent Acquisition Manager (F/M/D)
[Location: Zagreb Office]
Language Skills: Fluent English (C1) is a must, German language is a plus
• 1+ years of proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant, or Coordinator for IT profiles
• Hands-on experience with HR databases
• Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
• Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• Fluency in English language (additional language is a plus)
Education (min): Bachelor degree
Willingess to Travel (%) 10%
Reports to: Acquisition Manager
Sector: Digital Workplace, Headhunting, Consulting, Recruiting, AI, ML, Talent Search, Active Search, Attract & Retain Talent, Digital HR, HR, Talent Development, and Talent Identification,IT,Telekomunication
Contract: Full-time (permanent)
• Permanent employment
• Education budget
• Hiring Bonuses
• Snacks and free beverages
- Implement an external recruiter matrix across CEE to quickly support our client's needs for DaaS implementation in Zagreb.
- Recruit and select the most highly qualified candidates to meet hiring requirements, which include but is not limited to sourcing, screening, and interviewing; guiding a selection conversation with the hiring team; initiating a superior onboarding experience.
- Collaborate with the SGS implemented external recruitment suppliers. Essential leadership to identify hiring needs and utilize the most effective and efficient recruiting means to right-fit hire for open positions. Implement weekly report sessions with suppliers and deliver a reliable report of progress to Operations and the client.
- Assist with various corporate-wide hiring initiatives and implement best practices in the recruitment of qualified candidates.
- Network via industry contacts, association memberships, colleges/universities, trade groups, social media, and employee referrals to source candidates for open positions and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of hiring needs.
- Manage online and social media recruiting efforts; utilize outside recruitment agencies when necessary; and be involved in various college recruitment events.
- Assess resumes and applications to determine the best-qualified applicants'
- Conduct interviews (phone, video, face-to-face) to qualify top candidates (e.g., skills, culture fit).
- Preparing written offer documents; coordinating to completion of pre-employment conditions (background and reference checks, etc.) and, in alignment with talent branding, timely communication with candidates who were not selected.
- Focus on continual improvement in how you recruit, bringing innovative solutions into your day-to-day work.
Competencies - The necessary skills the person should attain are:
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent skills in using B2B tools like LinkedIn, Xing, and alternatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Being able to deal with various projects at a time, problem-solving skills
- Excellent data processing and IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Result orientation: clear understanding of what it means and takes to deliver results on time, within budget, and within quality
- Analytical skills: excellent analytical and communicative skills
- The applicant has healthy self-confidence and quickly understands and evaluates the given situation
- Open-minded and driven by success
- Strategic orientation: able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects
- Collaboration and influencing
Join a great team, a growing company with international expertise and long-term changes for your career.
If you are the right candidate for the position, we look forward to getting to know you!
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. / Ulica grada Vukovara 284 / 10000 Zagreb / Croatia