Junior Developer Backend and / or Frontend (f/m/d)
The focus is to digitize their business processes: from the joint elaboration of customized ‘big pictures’ to the practical implementation of projects. The digitalization and automation of business processes along the entire value chain ensure the competitiveness of our customers. Since 1986 the company has grown to more than 650+ employees.
Our employees’ process-related know-how and innovative flair combined with the expertise gained from 30-plus years of successfully undertaking international projects in various sectors make us a competent partner.
Our client has direct representations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Paris, Straßburg, the Netherlands, United States and Shanghai.
Zagreb and remotely
You´ll start with few weeks of training to help you prepare for the working world. Following this you will start your placement with a top international company where you will have the possibility to grow and develop yourself according to the trends in the industry. In your role, you will have plenty of room to make an impact. As an Junior Developer you will be involved in big technical projects where you will be able to learn the A, B, C of the popular programming languages.
You´ll work closely with your line manager, who will help you settle in and know where to focus. You´ll also work with teams across the organization to create, test and improve the tech that underpins the company.
- experience in object-oriented programming
- 1-3 years of experience and knowledge in Backend Development with the Microsoft technology (.NET, C#)
- experience in the field of Frontend Development with the modern Technology (HTML5, CSS3, ECMA-Script 6, TypeScript)
- Language Skills - German B2, English C1
- Education (min) - B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Willingess to Travel(%) - 20%
It´s a bonus if you have:
- experience in Framework such as React
- experience in the Microsoft Azure platform
- experience in the field of Microsoft Power Platform / Dynamics 365
Please be so kind and provide this as a PDF or a Word document as this makes processing your data easier.
Applicants that have not provided a CV via https://sgs-daas.com/jobs-list/ will not be considered in the process.