Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.06.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Internship: Embedded System Programmer (m/f)
Internship: Embedded System Programmer
We are looking for motivated and committed students (f/m/div)* who are willing to
learn new things and work in a challenging environment. An exciting working
environment characterises this internship as well as an attractive salary. Apply now for
this internship in Villach and support our team.
We are looking for motivated students with strong technical background (f/m/div*) to support our MC val team in embedded system tasks. The job requires 32-bit architecture microcontrollers knowledge along with real time operation (RTOS) experience.
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time (flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.) Duration: min. 6 months
You successfully meet the requirements if you are a motivated and committed student from the field of electrical engineering, or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you additionally offer:
- Solid C-programming skills
- Familiar with 32-bit microcontrollers: architecture, memory, peripherals
- RTOS basic knowledge
- English skills
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/leistungen /informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020).
Please attach the following documents (German or English) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
- Villach: Möglichkeit für Coaching, Mentoring & Netzwerken; Trainingsangebot & strukturierte Entwicklungsplanung; Möglichkeit zur internationalen Entsendung; Verschiedene Karrierepfade: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor; Flexible Arbeitszeit: Vertrauensgleitzeit; Möglichkeit zum Home Office; Offenheit für Teilzeit (auch in der Elternzeit); Sabbatical; Kindergarten am Standort Villach & Klagenfurt; Sozialberatung & Betriebsarzt; Gesundheits- & Vorsorgeprogramme; Kantine; Versicherungsangebot zu attraktiven Konditionen; Lohnfortzahlung im Krankheitsfall; Arbeitgeberfinanzierte betriebliche Altersvorsorge; Offenheit für flexiblen Übergang in die Altersrente; Erfolgsbonus; Barrierefreiheit am gesamten Standort
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
Our semiconductors are essential for supporting the automotive megatrends: electromobility, automated driving, connectivity, and advanced security. They link the real and the digital world, driving the ever-advancing pace of automotive digitalization. Infineon ATV is the number one semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub - Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events: Infineon iHub
At a glance
Location: Villach (Austria)
Job ID: 320230
Start date: as soon as possible
Entry level: 0-1 year
Type: Part time
Apply to this position online by following the URL and entering the Job ID in our job search:
Talent Attraction Manager