Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.06.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Internship: Analog- and Mixed Signal Design (m/f)
Internship: Analog- and Mixed Signal Design
We are looking for students (f/m/div)* with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. Apply now for this internship in Graz and support our team!
In your new role you will:
- Experience latest R&D tools and methods for analog circuit design
- Contribute to innovative circuit solutions needed for challenging requirements
- Undertake activities related to different steps in the analog and mixed signal design flow
- Develop and verify analog circuits
- Propose new flows or methods and drive changes including pilot runs and implementations
- Need to be innovative and need to “think out of the box”
- Be exposed to various steps in design and verification in the chip development flow
- Learn about specific requirements for automotive applications and circuits
- Gather detailed knowledge of analog power circuits
- Acquire details of ESD and EMC robust solutions
- Obtain knowledge about details and challenges of a BCD frontend process
- Improve communication and interpersonal skills through articulating the impact of proposed changes to all major stakeholders
- Learn how to deliver a project in a timely manner and work effectively in an international team.
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time (flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.) Duration: min. 6 months
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Achieved Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering comparable study now on track for the Master's degree.
- Familiar with the basics of analog circuit design. Ideally you attended courses in analog circuit design in your high school or university
- Basic knowledge of analog circuit simulation tools (PSpice, Cadence design suit or similar)
- Proficient in English, German is advantageous
- Like to work in a team
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/leistungen /informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020).
Please attach the following documents (German or English) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
- Graz: Möglichkeit für Coaching, Mentoring & Netzwerken; Trainingsangebot & strukturierte Entwicklungsplanung; Möglichkeit zur internationalen Entsendung; Verschiedene Karrierepfade: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor; Flexible Arbeitszeit: Vertrauensgleitzeit; Möglichkeit zum Home Office; Offenheit für Teilzeit (auch in der Elternzeit); Sabbatical; Sozialberatung & Betriebsarzt; Gesundheits- & Vorsorgeprogramme; Vergünstigtes Mittagessen; Versicherungsangebot zu attraktiven Konditionen; Arbeitgeberfinanzierte betriebliche Altersvorsorge; Offenheit für flexiblen Übergang in die Altersrente; Erfolgsbonus; Barrierefreiheit am gesamten Standort
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
Our semiconductors are essential for supporting the automotive megatrends: electromobility, automated driving, connectivity, and advanced security. They link the real and the digital world, driving the ever-advancing pace of automotive digitalization. Infineon ATV is the number one semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub - Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events: Infineon iHub
At a glance
Location: Graz (Austria)
Job ID: 337359
Start date: as soon as possible
Entry level: 0-1 year
Type: Part time
Apply to this position online by following the URL and entering the Job ID in our job search:
Talent Attraction Manager