Instrumentation Electrician (m/f)
Instrumentation Electrician (m/f) – Leixlip, Ireland
AA Euro Group Ltd. is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. Established in 2005, the company now has a network of 14 offices in 11 European countries. We recruit for jobs in the EU across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, IT, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe, and the UK to provide skilled Instrumentation Electricians (m/f) for large-scale projects in Leixlip, Ireland.
- Setting up and calibration of pressure, level, temperature & humidity, flow, and analytical instrumentation
- Loop Checking and Commissioning
- Full loop calibration to DCS
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Good documentation practices
- Craft certificate in E&I/ Instrumentation and Diploma in Applied Physics and Instrumentation (or a recognised instrumentation qualification)
- A time served Electrician with the required training and Certification
- Essential experience in pharmaceutical GMP environment
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of English language
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Permanent full-time role
- Salary: €27.72 per hour h for the first 8 hours (Mon – Fri), then time and a half thereafter (€41.58). Time and a half for the first 4 hours on Saturday (€41.58), then double time thereafter (€55.44). Double time all day Sunday (€55.44).
- Support with accommodation.
Please submit your CV in English to: [email protected] or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.