Ovaj oglas je istekao 16.10.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Hotel Maintenance Technician (m/f)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Hotel Maintenance Technician, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in November or December 2022.
Hotel Maintenance Technician (m/f) for a luxury resort in Austria
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical Education Diploma (e.g., mechanic, electrician, plumber)
- Driving licence “B” category
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same position in a 4* or 5* Hotel
- Fluency in English, very good German skills
- Ability to monitor operation and maintain water pumps, air conditioning, valves, plumbing and other mechanical and electrical equipment
- Able to complete routine maintenance and property inspections
- Ability to ensure the proper operation of the hotel equipment
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Ability to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- EU citizen
- Perform general maintenance tasks throughout the hotel
- Maintain the basic upkeep of all rooms and common areas by ensuring all furniture, appliances, and electrical equipment such as televisions, refrigerators, and light fixtures are in working order
- Ensure all paint and flooring meet hotel’s standards
- Perform maintenance of individual air conditioning units
- Clean and maintain the hotel’s exterior spaces (e.g., parking lot, swimming pool, garden, etc.)
- Ensure the interior and exterior of the hotel is well maintained
- Perform adjustments on furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel
- Supervise the preventative maintenance program
- Report major repair need to the Hotel Director
- Assist in the setup/cleanup of meeting rooms
- Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed
- Permanent or seasonal position
- Starting date in November or December 2022
- 5 or 6 working days/your choice
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary starting from € 35.300/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 time a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, such as use of fitness & wellness areas, discount on ski-pass, etc.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website