Health & Safety Officer (m/f)
Health & Safety Officer (m/f) – Sweden
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained to recruit a Health & Safety Officer for a leading Irish/European engineering contracting company. The role will be based in Sweden on a large scale Data Centre Project.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Prepare, implement and review project emergency response plans.
- Ensure Covid-19 control measures are in place and adhered.
- Monitor & promote compliance with social distancing of 2 metres between all personnel.
- Coach employees regularly on safety to help recognise positive behaviours and to correct undesirable behaviours.
- Manage and co-ordinate health and safety matters during the construction stage of projects when in a PSCS role.
- Develop construction stage safety and health plans as required.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification essential
- Experience in Project Supervisor Construction Stage advantageous
- Experience working on Data Centre or Pharmaceutical projects would be advantageous
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualification desirable
- Manual Handling Instructor, Abrasive Wheels Instructor and Working at
- Heights Instructor certification would be advantageous
- Advanced IT Skills essential
- A high level of organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Rotation: 6 weeks on, 1 week off
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX