Ovaj oglas je istekao 25.02.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Head of Reception - Service and Concierge (m/f)
• Work and live in one of the most beautiful cities in Croatia.
• No Stress - Luxury property with a maximum of 15 guests.
• Salary 12 + 1 month, above average salary.
• Accommodation is provided, including 1 meal in the facility. (If you organize accommodation in the city yourself, then there is added pay on your salary).
• Working in a very attractive and new facility, working in a young creative team, a comfortable working environment.
• One day a week - free, Working hours: 8-9 hour per day - in season.
• Opportunity to work for bonuses and commissions from sales, tips.
• Work and learn with our experienced staff. Improve your knowledge in the operating reception system and learn good hotel sales / marketing skills.
• With the basics of the front desk business, you will have the opportunity to participate in working with small, creative sales or marketing projects, and the opportunity to be a guide on our trips.
• The opportunity to learn more about the hotel business, which can be a very rewarding experience for those who are just beginning their careers or students in tourism, hotel management. Personal and professional improvement.
• Due to working in a small and very exclusive facility, people in reception areas must nurture a high standard and professionalism but a sense of an individual concierge approach to each guest.
• Strive for superior work and high standards of quality and service, enjoy working with people. Our "Always at your service" motto will be permeated through your actions in dealing with guests and your colleagues.
• Good knowledge of MS Office, mostly Excel, Outlook and Word - working on a hotel system is a plus.
• Since this position covers both supervision and temporary work at an exclusive breakfast, the position requires knowledge in gastronomy and hospitality - which includes a sense of fine and creative decorating and maintaining high standards and precision and tidiness.
• The facility will include an exclusive wine cellar, so knowledge of wines is an added plus.
• Fluency in the English language. Advantage if you have knowledge of another world language.
• Flexibility, precision, sales skills. It is important that you show composure in all situations and the ability to cope with the lightest and most demanding guests, to accept constructive criticism and be ready to learn.
• Have a sense of organizational work environment and exceptional communication skills. That you love working in teams and don't be afraid to step in when your colleagues at the reception or other parts of the hotel need help.
• You are fair and honest and respect the guidelines and policies of hotel management.
• Good knowledge of Croatia and the Dubrovnik area (needed to inform guests about the sights and destinations we offer), or you will need to learn our Geography and History fast.
• If you have hotel or international experience, this can be a plus.
This job does not necessarily require great work experience, but ambition and willingness to learn everything in and about the work of a small and exclusive B&B, exceptional communication skills, common sense thinking, and flexibility is a must.
If you have any questions regarding the detailed service we offer our guests, please contact the hotel owner; Stipe Milisic. Send your questions and CV (preferably with photo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org