Growth Product Manager (m/f)
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as a Growth Product Manager.
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
1. Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
2. Build product analytics tools
3. Create impactful growth/go-to-market plans and timelines by working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
4. Conduct user research and lightweight tests to scope and prioritize product initiatives
5. Build products and features which focus on acquisition, retention, and re-engagement of preexisting users
6. Design, develop, audit and improve funnels across products
7. Develop client alpha/beta programs and launches
1. Proficiency in spoken and written English
2. Proficiency in growth and digital marketing methods and tools
3. Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
4. BA/BS degree in Design, Data-Science, Software Development, Product Management, Marketing or a related field
5. Extended experience with web/app/mobile/e-commerce projects
6. A proven working background as a Software Project/Product Manager or Scrum Product Owner
7. Experience in implementing project management tools and practices
Nice to haves:
1. Proficiency in data science
2. Prior experience at a growth-stage internet/software company
Apply quickly so we can get you started!