General Manager Central Europe (m/f)
GENERAL MANAGER CENTRAL EUROPE based in Croatia.
Location of work: Croatia, southwest Slavonia
A targeted candidate for this position is a hardworking and proactive professional open to work in an international company where he/she would be in charge of two plants in Croatia and the EU and would lead to 70 people.
The candidate for this position oversees, leads and drives all operations in Central Europe including the development and execution of strategies for company growth and revenue increases in the regions to ensure profitability of the company's affiliate in alignment with the Group business strategy and budget limitations.
The candidate for this position acts as the legal representative to ensure that all aspects of business are running smoothly and are compliant with the laws and culture of the regions. He/she reports to Managing director Europe.
Master’s degree preferably in agriculture
Advantage will be given to candidates from food production, big breweries and malting industry.
Minimum 10 years proven experience in similar position within a food industry, with a good understanding of operations and commercial aspects of malting business. Departmental/Functional Leadership with potential to step up to overall business management. Experience in production environment in a high-level management function is a must have.
FOREIGN LANGUAGES/COMPUTER SKILLS
Written/Spoken English is a must, other EU language is a plus
MS Office - Advanced level
Strong personality who gets things done and engages people. Calibre in business and commercial discipline with a need for achievement and willing to go the extra mile. Credibility, optimism, courage, sociability, persistence, affiliation, confidence and trust.
Living at / close to work location is an advantage, but we are also open to candidates who are willing to relocate to the place of work or travel to work in case if they don’t live too far due to job obligations and responsibilities.
A candidate must be willing to travel for business needs from time to time (closer EU countries).
EMPLOYMENT, SALARY AND BENEFITS
- full time employment
- start of work is expected from February/March 2022 with trial period of six (6) months
- the candidate will get a thorough and professional introduction into the job from the company
- a very attractive salary and yearly bonus, company car, lap top, mobile phone
- CV in English
- CV which includes a candidate’s official photo in the header of a CV
- CV which includes date and place of birth of the candidate, full education and experience
- Application is welcome, not obligatory
- University diploma copy and clean criminal record will be needed in case of employment
- Please send your CVs directly to our e-mail: email@example.com
- More information about the client and the job will be given to the chosen candidates for the first round of interviews and according to NDA rules. In case of any doubts and questions please be free to contact us by e-mail mentioned above.