Ovaj oglas je istekao 24.11.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Finance Director (m/f)
Our client is Belfry Group, a provider of a comprehensive and diverse range of services in the area of
establishing, expanding, and maintaining infrastructure in the CEE region for both the public sphere as
well as private operators. For their subsidiary, Pismorad, we are seeking a qualified candidate for the
Finance Director (m/f)
Location: Sveta Nedelja
- Take ownership of the full Profit and Loss (P&L) statement, ensuring accurate financial reporting and analysis
- Manage working capital to ensure optimal cash flow for operational needs and strategic investments
- Develop and implement strategies to mitigate financial risks
- Be the Finance voice at the decision making table
- Lead the integration process in accordance with the HQ's guidelines
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute strategic plans
- Drive internal process optimization initiatives to enhance efficiency and productivity across the organization
- Identify areas for cost reduction and revenue enhancement
- Oversee the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements and tax declarations in compliance with Croatian accounting standards
- Lead monthly, quarterly and yearly Group Controlling Processes
- Lead financial audit process
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations to drive business decisions
- Reporting to the CFO of the Group
- Advanced degree in business, finance or economics - at least 5-8 years post qualification experience
- Experience in a financial leadership role, preferably within the construction or related manufacturing industry
- Experienced at communicating and influencing at all levels across the organization including senior leadership
- Experienced at building and coaching a well performing team. Sets high standards from her/himself and team
- Strong ability to generate insights from data and story- telling. Able to switch easily between the big picture and detail
- Strong knowledge of Croatian GAAP
- Native in Croatian, fluent in English
- Demonstrated success in process optimization and working capital management
- Driving licence B
As part of our mission to connect exceptional talent with leading companies, Adecco is seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join the team. If you have a strong background in finance and a passion for driving financial success, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.