Ovaj oglas je istekao 02.12.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Field Force Manager (m/f)
Currently we have an opening for high-performing Field force Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. These positions will ensure that our company delivers value to patients, payers and physicians and become a trusted partner.
• Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management.
• Knowledge of the functions, operation, and mission of a specific portfolio.
• Written and spoken communication skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
• Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams.
• Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organization's management team that provides leadership and direction.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Excellent organizational management skills.
• Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand
• Schedule and assign operational requirements to follow up on work results
• Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning, monitoring and job appraisal
• Continue professional and technical education, attending workshops, seminars, conferences.
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Sell to Customer Needs
• Sales Planning
• Build Relationships
• Manage Processes
• Market Knowledge
• People management and customer research
• Competitive analysis
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum: Healthcare education, Bachelor or University degree from accredited university.
• Commercial experience within Pharma- preferable of 3 years minimum.
• Ability to manage key external stakeholders, to influence without authority, and to create and carry out action plans in matrix cross-functional team structures
• Exhibit strong problem solving, project planning, teamwork, analytical, and written/verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together. Our compensation policy is based on several concepts: competitive, motivating, timely, and transparent. The principles applied for determination of the salary offered serve to acknowledge your contribution and stimulate your work. They envisage prospects of increased financial compensations, depending on the results, promotion and the business success as a whole.
We understand that our employees have activities and responsibilities outside their workplace. We want our employees to work in a way which supports the company, but their personal lives, as well. Therefore we maintain consistency in the working hours, but we also expect the employees to devote time and efforts when certain conditions require that for the success of the business.
We offer the following as well:
• team work;
• motivating working environment;
• modern design of the work place;
• high standards of health care.
Please apply via the application link below.