Electrical Supervisor (m/f)
Electrical Supervisor (m/f) – Germany, England, Sweden
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained to recruit an Electrical Supervisor to be based on a large scale Data Center project in Frankfurt, London or Sweden.
This is a permanent position offering an excellent remuneration package including a competitive base salary, accommodation, flights and subsistence allowance.
- Support the Site Manager in the organization and co-ordination of site-based activities
- Lead and co-ordinate teams of Electrical Engineering trade professionals on sites
- Responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress.
- Lead their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner
- Deal with obstacles and develop team capacity
- In conjunction with your project team, responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Supervise activity/work package delivery
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Management of direct site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Technical support to the trade teams
- Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
- Develop teams
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- 5+ years site experience within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, industrial or data centre type sectors
- Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated
- Record of success as a Trade Leader
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- Strong client focus
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure
- Excellent in verbal and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX