Ovaj oglas je istekao 15.11.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Electrical Service Technician (m/f) – Clane, Ireland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We are seeking an Electrical Service Engineer (Technician) for a position based in Clane, Co Kildare. Our client is a leading supplier of automated freezing and chilling storage systems to the global fresh and processed food industry.
- Building power and control panels in the workshop.
- Retro-fitting power and control panels on various sites.
- Building new machines in the workshop.
- Fitting of Large and small scale mechanical/electrical parts and components.
- Supervising and installation and commissioning of new projects and machines.
- Scheduled maintenance of machinery.
- Retrofitting new parts to existing machines on site.
- Fault finding and recovery of production machines.
- Knowledge of various transmission systems, pneumatics, PLC controls,
- Representing our company, liaising with clients, service engineers and subcontractors.
- Need to travel.
Required Skills Set:
- Appropriate Electrical Engineering qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Industrial controls (medium and low voltage)
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to lead/be a part of a team on site.
- Relevant work experience.
- Proficient with computers and MS office
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Good command of the English language.
- Knowledge of various transmission systems, pneumatics.
- Permanent employment directly by the client
- €22.00 Gross per hour for the first 40 hours, over time after this at 1.5 (33 € )
- Accommodation will be supplied by the client, cost will be €500/Month not including utilities
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX