Electrical Project Manager (m/f)
Electrical Project Manager (m/f)
– Mainland Europe
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Services contractor to recruit an Electrical Project Manager to work on large-scale Data Centre projects based in Mainland Europe.
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
- Arrange and chair handover of project from estimating department to construction team
- Liaise with OM in staffing of project
- Validate project and in doing so develop business plan, cost control system, cash flow and billable schedules, etc.
- As Project Manager you will be tasked with producing procurement plan, drawing / design plan, construction programme, s-curve and histogram
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues
- Develop project safety and quality plans
- Mobilise sub-contractors and labour in accordance with business plan
- Mobilise site establishment
Project Running Phase:
- Agree a training plan for staff and operatives particular to your site in conjunction with the OM
- Manage your site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues
- Attend meetings with Clients
- Hold weekly progress meetings with sub-contractors and ensure that safety and training are discussed
- Ensure effective cost and sales control in conjunction with Q.S
- Advise client in good time of current sales plan
- Ensure productivity at work face is measured on a weekly basis also maintain project progress control
- Submit monthly internal reports to the OM
- Ensure testing and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the Quality Plan
- Ensure final design audit (if applicable) is carried out by the EM
- Complete and certify all ‘life systems’ in good time for handover date
- Ensure all systems are demonstrated to Client and District Surveyor
- Handover O&M manual and record drawings
- Prepare final account with the QS, submit and agree with client in line with company objective
- Demobilise site team and establishment in conjunction with the OM
- Produce a project close-out report and submit to the OM
- Archive project
- Maintain contact with client for warranty period and thereafter when retention monies are collected
- Maintain a site / day book
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
- Put forward idea’s for continuous improvement of company
- Maintain contact with your client base
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Strong Trades background.
- Ideally 10+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience working on large data centre/Pharmaceutical/Industrial project environments and largescale fast paces office fit outs working under main contractor
- Worked as the P.S.C.S. (main contractor)
- Detailed knowledge of the Project Manager role
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering
- Excellent understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Ability to prioritise and allocate time according to priority
- Lead and motivate the team
- Manage performance: monitor, give feedback, and confront issues.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to estimate
- Excellent in verbal and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent position
- Work on rotational basis
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX