Ovaj oglas je istekao 15.05.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Electrical Engineer (m/f)
Electrical Engineer – Ireland and EU
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading contractors to recruit Electrical Engineers for projects in Ireland and across EU.
This a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor working on a number of large scale construction projects across EU. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects.
- To plan the development of a project, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
- To prepare of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders. Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 2+ years’ post graduate Electrical Construction experience
- Experience in large scale building projects.
- Ambition to progress into Management Role
- First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Industry leading salary package
- Assistance with accommodation
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to meet the employer in Zagreb in May.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nives Kvesić for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA Euro Croatia d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX