Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer (m/f)
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer (m/f) – Switzerland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained to recruit an Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Engineer for a leading Electrical Engineering Company who are working on a large pharmaceutical project in Switzerland. This is an initial 6-month contract with an immediate start. The successful candidate will have +3 years of professional experience preferably within the pharma/biopharma space.
- E&I Design and delivery as part of a multi discipline projects team.
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process.
- The Specification and procurement of Instrumentation.
- Preparation of E&I Deliverables, including instrument data sheets, schedules, hook up drawings, wiring and block diagrams, instrument loops, E&I Services layouts, schedules, load study's etc.
- Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
- Participate in Constructability and Safety reviews.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs.
- Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering Qualification.
- 3+ years’ experience working in pharma/biopharma environment is a must
- Comfortable reading P&ID’s and redline schematics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience on Pharmaceutical or other regulated Industrial projects.
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- 6 months contract with possibility for permanent employment
- Rotation: 3 weeks on (60 hours Monday to Saturday), 1 week off
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX