Digital Marketing Manager (m/f)
Digital Marketing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Define, develop and implement the digital strategy for the Adriatic region and build local digital team.
You are responsible for
• Working with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process;
• Working with the marketing team on campaign processes, maximizing opportunities;
• Managing agencies (recruiting best in class specialists in all 360 touch points), assuring online expertise within the organization and best in class campaign management opportunities;
• Acting as the owner of our website, with a focus on optimizing for search and user experience;
• People management activities in order to ensure great Campaign delivery for all categories;
• Proactively staying on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities
Additional areas of responsibility
• Training for sales, trade marketing and marketing management in order to become a digital integrated organization;
• Online budget management;
• Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities;
• Define online KPIs and report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis;
• Strategic and operational support for Marketing Campaigns.
• Managing online team, focused on: Philips Webpages; SEM, SEO, PPI; Advertising and campaigns; CRM; Loyalty programs (including online customers) and Social Media.
You are a part of Philips Adriatic Team within Personal Health Division.
• University Degree - marketing or related field;
• At least 5 years experience in digital marketing/e-commerce within multinational consumer goods organization, agency or online retailer;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Excellent English and computer literate (Excel; Power Point);
• A natural solution-provider, managing his/her workload in an efficient and structured manner;
• Project management skills, with a keen eye for details.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
For US applicants only: Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran. Click here to review "EEO Is The Law and Supplement” Poster. Click here to review the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Statement.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.