Digitalni klik d.o.o.
DevOps Engineer (m/f) - Zagreb
Work on the next generation of the successful immowelt platform has started. If you're keen to create something great and invest your experience and energy in the new immowelt, you've come to the right place. We are looking for motivated, experienced and talented employees who believe in the opportunities offered by cloud computing, data science and great apps.
In addition to exciting projects, you will find the opportunity to work internationally or to get to know other technologies. See also https://stackshare.io/immowelt-group/immowelt-ag .
Curious? Then you should read on and see if this position could be something for you.
We are looking for highly motivated person to join Immowelt Group (Real Estate portal Immowelt.de - part of Axel Springer SE, a German digital publishing house which is the largest in Europe, with numerous multimedia news brands, such as Bild, Die Welt, Business Insider, and more than 15,000 employees.)
What’s waiting for you:
- You will work in an agile, cross-functional Scrum team closely with your colleagues from Software Development, Quality Assurance and Product Management
- You will support us with the migration to the AWS Cloud (serverless, SaaS) and work on our existing on-premise solutions (e.g. VMs, Docker)
- You optimize the software delivery process in order to bring products and features online even faster and more efficiently
- You are enthusiastic about modern technologies and knowledge sharing (e.g. pair programming)
- You value an environment where the feedback culture is very important
- You ensure that the platform runs smoothly
What distinguishes you:
- You have an IT apprenticeship or degree as well as several years of professional experience in this field
- For you, DevOps is not just a toolset, but a culture that you live
- You prefer to write AWS Infrastructure as Infrastructure as Code with Terraform or Cloudformation (CDK, SAM)
- CI / CD is no foreign word to you and you are constantly optimizing your pipelines
- Ideally, you have an understanding of container- and serverless-based architectures
- You are proficient in at least one script or programming language (e.g. Python, Bash, TypeScript)
- You feel comfortable with Linux and appreciate configuration management tools like Ansible / Puppet
- Very good English skills complete your profile
What we are offering:
- Our committed teams work in an agile manner and develop innovative products
- As part of our independent team, you can contribute ideas and develop yourself further
- We offer diverse creative freedom for lateral thinkers and break new ground
- We support you with training courses and conference visits
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Professional development in cutting edge technologies
- Involvement in products of leading German companies
- Education, seminars, conferences
- Multisport card
- Breakfast, coffee, fruit, snacks, darts, table football, parking space
The Immowelt Group combines wide-reaching portals and powerful software for the real estate sector under its roof. The engines of the Immowelt Group are the Immowelt portals and Immonet, which are among the leading real estate portals in the German-speaking region. The special interest portals Umzugsauktion.de and Bauen.de, along with the Croatian real estate portal Crozilla.com, complete the broadly based portfolio.
The second main field of business of the Immowelt Group comprises powerful CRM software solutions for the real estate business, which cover the full spectrum of modern real estate marketing.