Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.11.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Demi Chef de Partie (m/f)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE (m/f)
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Demi Chef de Partie, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in November or December 2022.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Culinary Arts
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and ability to help Chefs de Partie and Pastry Chefs to smoothly run their stations
- Able to execute different tasks in the kitchen
- Very good use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Passionate about food with a desire to learn and work hard
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Able to work effectively as part of an international team
- International team player spirit and willingness to work abroad
- EU citizen
- Execute menus in collaboration with other colleagues
- Assist in all activities in the kitchen (e.g., chop vegetables, butcher, grill and sear different cuts of meats and fish)
- Assist Chefs de Partie where required in recipe and dish development
- Ensure cleanliness of kitchen and all associated equipment
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available daily
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety, and hygiene standards
- Follow the directions of the executive and sous chef
- Give attention to the productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Collaborate with other colleagues and seniors
- Starting date in November or December 2022, seasonal position
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary from € 33.000/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform, pictures of your food and reference letters to email@example.com