Ovaj oglas je istekao 14.04.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Demand Planner (m/f)
In partnership with Beiersdorf, one of the most recognizable skincare brands worldwide with products such as NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, and Hansaplast, Manpower Croatia seeks a talented and motivated candidate to fill the Demand planner role.
As a Demand Planner for Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina, based in Zagreb, you will be a part of the Eastern European Demand Planning team. You will collaborate with various departments including Sales, Shopper & Customer Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, and Marketing, to improve the quality of business planning within the local Sales & Operations process and various key performance indicators, particularly emphasizing Service Level in-Full, Forecast Accuracy, and Forecast Bias.
Demand Planner (m/f)
Place of work:
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Lead the local Sales & Operations process, considering all different department perspectives to produce high-quality business planning
- Analyze key performance indicators, especially Service Level in-Full, Forecast Accuracy, and Forecast Bias, to identify areas for improvement, root causes of performance gaps, and opportunities for optimization
- Utilize the latest artificial intelligence & machine learning baseline forecasting methods for each product to build an unbiased and accurate demand plan using SAP APO
- Work with cross-functional teams to enhance promotional and launch planning, ensuring that demand forecasts accurately reflect market trends and customer order behavior.
- Collaborate with Sales & Customer Service teams to deepen the shared understanding of different sales channels and customers
- Together with the regional supply team, ensure optimal stock distribution across different warehouses, maintain optimized safety stock levels, and run agile processes to enable quick reactions to unforeseen market dynamics while ensuring product availability and minimizing critical stock
- Identify new ways of working with regard to processes and systems that enable working more efficiently and effectively
- Become a proactive team member of the Eastern European Demand Planning team, sharing and learning from each other, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and mutual support
Apply if the below characteristics meet your profile:
- Hold a Master's degree in economics, engineering, international business, or a related field.
- Have a minimum of 4 years of proven experience in operational demand planning, with experience in FMCG as a plus.
- Possess a deep understanding of statistical forecasting methods, SAP APO, and business analytics tools (e.g., Power BI, Analysis for Office, PowerQuery, SQL, Python).
- Demonstrate strong skills in analysis, organization, decision-making, and presentation.
- Show a capacity to work independently, develop effective internal and external partnerships, and challenge established work methods while being open to feedback and adaptable to change.
- Excel at collaborating as part of a team, sharing knowledge and skills to achieve common goals.
- Fluent in English.
What is in it for you:
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic high impact position in a multinational company
- Career growth opportunity & professional development
- Teamwork and collaboration with local, regional, and global experts in the field
- Challenging and exciting projects that will accelerate your personal and professional development
If you find this job opportunity exciting and motivating and you are a match, apply with your updated CV via the application link below.
We look forward to meeting you.
MANPOWER d.o.o. za privremeno zapošljavanje i posredovanje pri zapošljavanju,
Zagreb, Avenija Dubrovnik 16, OIB 35539279541, na osnovu rješenja Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva, KLASA: 102-02/09-04/02, UBROJ: 526-08-02-02/2-09-2 društvo je evidentirano u Knjigu evidencije agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje pod brojem 28/09, a na osnovu potvrde Ministarstva rada, mirovinskog sustava, obitelj i socijalne politike, KLASA: 102-02/21-03/28, UBROJ: 524-04-01-02/1-21-2 u Knjigu evidencije fizičkih i pravnih osoba koje obavljaju djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem pod brojem 253/21, koje zastupa direktor Aleksandar Hangimana