Ovaj oglas je istekao 24.06.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Data Engineer (m/f)
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company present in more than 30 countries. It started in 2008 with the dream that more and more people around the globe would have the chance to discover their DNA. They could change old habits, enjoy the benefits of better nutrition and exercise in a bespoke way which facilitates the greatest results.
Everyone’s genetic variations play a massive role in our lives and are responsible for making each one of us unique. We offer DNA tests tailored to individuals because we believe that a personalised approach is the only path to a healthier and more fulfilling life.
With the power of next-generation sequencing (NGS), epigenetic alterations, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science we bring combine scientific understanding with technology to provide best solutions for our clients.
Data Engineer (m/f)
Work location: Zagreb
We are looking are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing R&D team, which they would complement with the following skills and expertise.
In Data Engineer role you will continuously develop and maintain the genomic data processing infrastructure which is the fundamental to all genetics related product at Geneplanet.
Specifically you will:
- Optimize an in-house developed genomic data processing pipeline for computation efficiency and scalability.
- Expand Data Model for storing genetic data and metadata generated by the processing pipeline.
- Develop data structures, databases, and querying applications to facilitate continuous access to genomic data to other Geneplanet customer facing services.
- Responsible for the production state of the genomic that processing infrastructure.
- Experience working with big data (databases and files).
- Experience in performing compute-intensive long running tasks in multi-threaded environment.
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) big data.
- Proficient in building and deploying SQL/NoSQL big data databases.
- Proficient in making the SQL Data Models.
- Advanced SQL. You know how to write analytical and aggregate functions, complex joins,...
- Interest in building scalable processing pipelines.
- Proficiency with Python.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Proficient in Linux environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills both written and verbal.
Nice to have:
- Experience with genomic data.
- You have experience building data pipelines with Apache Workflow.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience in multi-threaded programming.
- Building Docker containers.
- Experience building cloud solutions preferably AWS.
Your Educational Background Includes:
- At least BS in preferably CS or other STEM fields with 3+ years of experience.