Corporate Paralegal (m/f)
Yazaki is the global leader for the innovation and development of automotive power and data solutions. We work with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers to enable them to deliver safe, engaging driving experiences to their customers. Yazaki’s products, from wiring harnesses and connectors to power distribution and driver information systems, set industry standards and can be found in one-third of all gas and diesel cars on the road around the world, as well as half of all electrified vehicles.
Yazaki is more than a supplier to the world’s most beloved automotive brands. In everything we do, we strive to make things greater than they once were.
We are Yazaki.
What We Are Looking For:
Location: international mobility.
- Advice and support in relation to the appointment and removal of Board of Directors for Yazaki Europe Limited and other Yazaki Entities in EMEA
- Support with financial statements approval process
- Support with the notary matters, maintaining of overviews that facilitate corporate legal daily work, monitoring of the expenses, sending out the post
- Corporate Housekeeping (corporate files and corporate information, management and operation of related IT solutions)
- Cooperation and communication with internal stakeholders and external law firms for professional legal advice
- Further administrative and corporate legal support on an as needed basis
- Qualified Paralegal or Legal Secretary (German or comparable foreign qualification)
- At least 3 years of international experience, ideally in the manufacturing industry and/or an international law firm
- Thorough understanding of corporate legal matters
- Business fluent in English (oral and written)
- Good planning and organizational skills, strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; ability to learn quickly
- Professionalism, integrity, good judgment and respect for confidentiality
- Striving for continuous improvement and innovation
Yazaki Europe Ltd., Branch Office Zagreb (YEL-Z)