Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.04.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Corporate finance specialist (m/f)
CORPORATE FINANCE SPECIALIST (m/f)
ManpowerGroup Croatia for LGG Advisors, an international consultancy company with offices in London, Porto, and Abu Dhabi, which provides a multitude of high-added value consultancy services to financial sector firms globally, is looking for the ideal candidate to fill in the position of Corporate Finance Specialist (m/f).
Place of work:
- Zagreb, remote
- Up to 2 years of professional experience in a similar role, namely as part of a Corporate Finance / M&A team in a Big4 Consultancy firm, Investment Bank, or Private Equity firm
- Fluency in English at a proficient level
- Minimum undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (Finance, Business, Economics or similar)
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint (advanced level)
- Interest in the financial services industry and a good awareness of the industry
- Advanced technical and analytical skills in Corporate Finance / M&A
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Great time management and flexible working approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work and think clearly under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to travel within Europe
- Direct support to Senior Corporate Finance Specialists on ad hoc client-related projects
- Daily interaction and troubleshooting with high profile clients (primary liaison)
- Handling day-to-day correspondence with clients and their representatives
- Generating client-facing presentations and pitch-books, data analysis, and financial modeling
- A fast-growing company with a presence in London, Porto, and Abu Dhabi that works in complex and stimulating projects for sophisticated clients in the US, Europe, and the Middle East
- Opportunity to develop technical and analytical work, as well as interacting directly with clients
- Competitive salary and incentives which vary according to individual performance
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
LGG's Finance & Strategy team provides an array of comprehensive services catering specifically to clients' unique and evolving circumstances which require creative and careful consideration, decision making, and guidance. Their services focus on M&A Transactions, Due Diligence, Capital Raisings, Private Placements, and Corporate Strategy.
If you find this opportunity interesting and want to hear more, please apply with your CV in English, no later than 30. 04. 2021.
MANPOWER d.o.o. za privremeno zapošljavanje
OIB 35539279541, MB: 02452812, IBAN: HR41 2340 0091 1103 6431 1
Zagreb, Avenija Dubrovnik 16, T: +385 1 5565 700, W: WWW.MANPOWER.HR, E: INFO@MANPOWER.HR
TRGOVAČKI SUD U ZAGREBU, MBS: 080675552
TEMELJNI KAPITAL 20.000 KN UPLAĆEN U CJELOSTI, zastupano po direktoru Aleksandru Hangimana
Na osnovu rješenja Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva, KLASA: 102-02/09-04/02, UBROJ: 526-08-02-02/2-09-2 društvo je evidentirano u Knjigu evidencije agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje pod brojem 28/09
Na osnovu potvrde Ministarstva rada, mirovinskog sustava, obitelj i socijalne politike, KLASA: 102-02/21-03/28, UBROJ: 524-04-01-02/1-21-2 društvo je evidentirano u Knjigu evidencije fizičkih i pravnih osoba koje obavljaju djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem pod brojem 253/21.