Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.03.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Cook for luxury resorts 4* in Austria, with starting in March – April 2023 (seasonal or permanent positions)
Do you want to progress your career in the hotel industry?
Apply now for this high paying position, joining one of our partnered ski resorts. Level up your career and work for one of the most exclusive resorts in Europe!
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and S.Tyrol in Italy guarantees you a position that perfectly match your skills and expectations.
Contact us and our experienced recruiters will advise you throughout the hiring and employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Cook, for our partner hotels, luxury resorts in Austria, with starting date in March – April 2023 for seasonal or permanent positions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Culinary Arts
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Fluency in English is a must, good command of German will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.), equipment and tools
- Proven experience in organizing and running a kitchen efficiently
- Passionate about food with a desire to learn and work hard
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- International team player spirit and willingness to work abroad
- EU citizen
- Execute menusrecipes in collaboration with other colleagues
- Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Cook food daily in various utensils or grillers and check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Monitor adequacy of supplies, ensuring all food and other items are stored properly
- Follow the directions of superiors chefs/ Head Chef /Sous Chef
- Give attention to the productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
- Collaborate with other colleagues and seniors
- Starting date in March – April 2023, seasonal position
- Paid annual leave
- Yearly gross salary from € 37.800/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform, pictures of your food and reference letters to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER