Ovaj oglas je istekao 03.07.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Controlling Analyst (m/f)
Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client, BOX NOW is an innovative delivery service, highly customer oriented, bringing independence to pick up your orders whenever is convenient for you.
They're looking for a successful candidate that will be leading new Croatian Box Now finance operations. This role involves managing internal financial processes, reporting, negotiating, and managing external providers affiliated with Box Now finance department.
Controlling Analyst (m/f)
WHO AND WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Management or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a finance position
- Excellent written and verbal Croatian and English communication skills
- In-depth understanding of bookkeeping, cash flow management, management reporting and banking processes
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Legal experience is a plus
- Experience with B2B E-commerce market in Croatia is a plus
- Operative individual who’s ready to work in start-up environment.
- Analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.)
- Provide forecasting and reporting support to senior management
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Coordinate with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Work in a well-funded startup company that gives you space to be creative without micromanagement. No stressing over whether the next round of funding will come through
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work with multinational team
- Access to resources for professional and personal development
- Ability to participate from day one on a market-transforming project.
If you are looking for excellent opportunity to join a new dynamic and growing company with a start-up culture but on a specific and well-funded project that combines logistics (Courier/Sorting Centre), e-commerce, and customer service., please send us your CV in English via application link.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. ishodilo je dozvolu za obavljanje djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i
poduzetništva klasa: UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 od 13.02.2020.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.