Ovaj oglas je istekao 16.10.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Commis de Rang / Assistant Waiter (m/f)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Commis de Rang/Assistant Waiter, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in November or December 2022.
Commis de Rang / Assistant Waiter (m/f) for a luxury resort in Austria
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Hospitality and Catering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Good German and English language skills
- Excellent eye for attention to details
- Knowledge in assisting to run a restaurant section
- Ability to work in variable shift pattern
- Able to work effectively as part of an international team
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of wines and champagnes
- High level of personal appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- EU citizen
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses prior to the start service
- Ensure that assigned station is properly cleaned and set-up at the end of the service
- Comply with the sequence of service for food and beverage
- Follow Chef`s de Rang instructions to ensure timelines of service to guests
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g., parties)
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Permanent or seasonal position
- Starting date in November or December 2022
- 5 or 6 working days/your choice
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary starting from € 33.000/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 time a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, such as use of fitness & wellness areas, discount on ski-pass, etc.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letter to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website