Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.11.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Children Animator (m/f)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Children Animator, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in November or December 2022.
Children Animator (m/f) for a luxury resort in Austria
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Tourism and Hospitality or previous experience as Au-Pair
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or cruise ship
- Good German and English language skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle all emergencies related to children
- Kind, proactive and out-going personality
- Ability to work in variable shift pattern
- Able to work effectively as part of an international team
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- High level of personal appearance
- EU citizen
- Create resourceful activities for the young hotel guests
- Prepare Kids Club according to weekly plans of care
- Follow Daily Schedule
- Maintain log of children being checked in and out of the Kids Club
- Always supervise children for safety and health concerns
- Keep count of children
- Maintain order amongst the children
- Assist all children to restroom
- Supervise the children's snacks and refreshments
- Make holidays with children more enjoyable and relaxed
- Plan and promote games, dances, arts, and crafts activities
- Organize all materials and equipment related to the activities
- Maintain required materials and equipment, and notify superiors of items that should be repaired or replaced
- Make sure toys and games are clean and sanitary
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Be the first contact point for parents
- Starting date in November or December 2022, seasonal position
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary starting from € 30.000/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website