Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.11.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Chef de Partie / Cook (m/f)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Chef de Partie, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in November or December 2022.
Chef de Partie / Cook (m/f) for a luxury resort in Austria
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Culinary Arts
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and ability to run a kitchen section
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Passionate about food with a desire to learn and work hard
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Able to work effectively as part of an international team
- International team player spirit and willingness to work abroad
- EU citizen
- Execute menus in collaboration with other colleagues
- Always ensure adequacy of supplies
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available daily
- Follow the directions of the executive and sous chef
- Suggest new ways of presentation of dishes
- Suggest new rules and procedures for optimizing the cooking process
- Give attention to the productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
- Collaborate with other colleagues and seniors
- Starting date in November or December 2022, seasonal position
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary from € 37.800/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you! Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform, pictures of your food and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website