Ovaj oglas je istekao 26.09.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Car body workers (painters) (m/f)
Car body workers / Painters (m/f)
• Preparing cars for painting (cleaning, filling, masking, etc.),
• Car spraying (use of water-based paints),
• Legal employment based on the Norwegian Labour Law (with right to 12% holiday pay, Norwegian insurance, pension scheme),
• work in a stable, reliable workshop with possibilities to develop and get a direct employment at one of our clients,
• high salary (190 - 220NOK/h – depending on documented experience and trainings),
• travel costs to Norway covered up to 1500NOK – for the first travel,
• help with settling down (registering in the Norwegian tax system, help with finding an accommodation) and follow-up of a personal consultant,
• we cover the first monthly cost for accommodation up to 5.000NOK
• At least three (3) years of documented experience (documented trainings from authorized workshops are highly welcome)
• Knowledge of English (or Norwegian) on B1 level
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o przesyłanie CV w języku polskim lub angielskim:
Oferta dotyczy pracy za granicą. Dziękujemy za wszystkie nadesłane zgłoszenia. Jednocześnie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się jedynie z wybranymi kandydatami.
We (Adecco) find it necessary to emphasize that you receive personal data about candidates, such as CVs and presentations, for the purpose of assessing candidates for an assignment or permanent position. The candidate's personal data cannot be used/processed for any other purpose and must be deleted when a candidate is no longer relevant for the position; e.g. when the recruitment process has ended. If the candidate accepts an assignment or a permanent position, you may presumably keep the personal data for a longer period or use it for another legitimate purpose.
In connection with our staffing and recruitment services, both parties are independently data controllers when transferring personal data between the parties, and the processing of it, in connection with the service. Consequently, both parties are independently responsible for controller obligations under applicable privacy legislation.