Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.07.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Business Support Coordinator / Receptionist (m/f)
Business Support Coordinator / Receptionist (m/f)
- Zagreb, Croatia
Careers that Change Lives
We are looking for a Business Support Coordinator / Receptionist for our Medtronic office in Zagreb.
Our Business Support Coordinator pro-actively analyses and performs complex and diverse administrative tasks and manages the reception. Daily activities may include interaction with high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a role where you will be:
- Welcoming and looking after designated office visitors in a friendly manner and providing general support to visitors.
- Answering calls from the main switchboard and maintaining polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Provides general administrative support including preparing communications, maintaining schedules, assisting with onsite meetings when required.
- Compiling and submitting hard copy office corporate expense
- Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems.
- Liaising with, vendor creation and raising payment requisitions for third party suppliers, clients, and other staff for office related purchases.
- Update and maintains relevant contact lists
- Coordinate office procedures particularly related to staff ID card distribution, new joiner support, fuel cards and other tasks where relevant.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing and collecting badges / access cards as necessary.
- Providing security department support where required.
- Manage budget monitoring, analyze and signal anomalies
- Liaising with facilities management office to ensure safe and comfortable office environment where required.
- Devising and maintaining office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Work closely with other Business Support Coordinators across the region and collaborating on projects as and when required.
- Covering other business support colleagues during busy periods, vacation and sickness.
- Manage incoming & outgoing couriers as well as incoming mail / post.
- Manage office stationery and supply inventory
- Assisting all the employees with general ad-hoc administrative tasks including copying, faxing, preparing meeting and training rooms amongst others where relevant.
- Employees Health and Safety local administrative contact and support as required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- 2 years minimum of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent English and Croatian.
- Electronic meeting/calendar coordination
- Budget/cost center management
- Advanced communication skills (written & verbal)
- Telephone techniques and etiquette
- Switchboard management
- Records management
- Strong computer skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word and HR Information System.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail, ability to plan and prioritize.
- The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Ability to multitask.
- Time management
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also, a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment;
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.