Ovaj oglas je istekao 15.05.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Building Services Engineer – Sweden
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an internationally renowned main contractor to recruit an experienced Building Services Engineer to cover and manage all mechanical & electrical aspects of a large scale data centre project in Sweden. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Promote the application of the MEP Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support, guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the MEP “Value Proposition” and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the MEP Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant from submittal approvals through to samples and mock ups / ordering / FAT’s / delivery and quality checks is carefully managed to meet the programme requirements
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the MEP Installation’s
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP &, Commissioning / Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Over 4 years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Good understanding of the MEP supply chain market and dynamics in which the company operates,
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large / multiple MEP Projects
- Articulate/ strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- Degree qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer / MEP Technical related Qualification
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary
- Free Accommodation
- Transport costs
- Daily Living Allowance (Sweden)
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to meet the employer in Zagreb in May.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact Nives Kvesić for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA Euro Croatia d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX