Ovaj oglas je istekao 25.06.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Breakfast Chef (m/f)
Breakfast Chef for a luxury resort in Austria with starting date in March – April 023.
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Breakfast Chef, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in June – July 2023.
Breakfast Chef (m/f)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Culinary Arts
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Good German and English language skills
- Knowledge and ability to run and maintain breakfast service
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Specialized in breakfast service (e.g., omelets, scrambled eggs etc.)
- Passionate about food with a desire to learn and work hard
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Able to work effectively as part of an international team
- International team player spirit and willingness to work abroad
- EU citizen
- Execute breakfast menus in collaboration with other colleagues
- Cooking and managing breakfast service
- Set up breakfast buffets and ensure all mise-en-place are always freshly prepared and on time
- Ensure the production, preparation and presentation of food are always of the highest quality
- all dishes are being prepared according to the recipe and to the correct quantity
- Always ensure adequacy of supplies
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available daily
- Follow the directions of the executive and communicate any issues
- Give attention to the productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Control levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety, and hygiene standards
- Collaborate with other colleagues and seniors
- Starting date in June – July 2023, seasonal position
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary starting from € 33.000/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform, pictures of your food and reference letters to [email protected] or via application link below.