Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Barman, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in February-March 2023, seasonal or permanent position.
Barman (m/f) for a luxury resort in Austria
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Hospitality and Catering or Bartending Certification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Very Good German and English language skills
- Excellent eye for attention to details
- Knowledge in running the bar section
- Ability to prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, make recommendations and take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Ability to work in variable shift pattern
- Able to work effectively as part of an international team
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of wines, champagnes and beers
- High level of personal appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- EU citizen
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Mix ingredients and prepare cocktails
- Plan and present the bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Maintain bar inventory
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Offer daily specials
- Comply with all food, beverage and health regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Starting date in February-March 2023, seasonal or permanent position
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary starting from € 33.000/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference Letter to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website