Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.11.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Bar Manager (m/f)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Bar Manager, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in November or December 2022.
Bar Manager (m/f) for a luxury resort in Austria
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Hospitality and Catering or Bartending Certification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Very good knowledge of the food, beverage, and hospitality industries
- Excellent eye for attention to details
- Accomplished mixologist
- Ability to work in variable shift pattern
- Able to effectively lead an international team
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of wines, champagnes, and beers
- Comfortable with hospitality and sales technology platform
- Excellent customer service skills
- EU citizen
- Plans employees’ schedules
- Create the bar and snack menu
- Maintain bar inventory
- Ensure bar is well-stocked and clean
- Track customers behavior and sales
- Maintain budget and monitor costs
- Select and purchase liquor and other supplies
- Oversee staff, including bartenders and bar waiters
- Interact with customers to ensure satisfaction is met
- Comply with all food, beverage, and health regulations
- Provide excellent customer experience to guests
- Starting date in November or December 2022, seasonal position
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary starting from € 38.000/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website