Ovaj oglas je istekao 26.07.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Automation Application Engineer (m/f)
Automation Application Engineer (m/f) – Killarney, Ireland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We are seeking an Automation Application Engineer for a position based in Killarney. Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturers of construction machinery.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of automation systems on existing Container Crane product. This will involve integration of crane control systems with third-party equipment, with instrumentation and with terminal operating systems.
The ideal candidate has qualified in a relevant engineering discipline and has excellent knowledge of automation systems. You are highly motivated, dependable, and thorough and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You are confident and can challenge the status quo, adapting to new technologies or techniques easily. You possess excellent planning, scheduling and organisational skills and can manage and deliver projects to challenging deadlines. You must have excellent communication skills, with a proven ability to build, manage and maintain relationships at all levels. You are a natural problem solver, with the ability to deliver solutions and results.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Analysis of customer requirements to identify project automation requirements
- Distinguish between project specific or new requirements and standard requirements (solution requiring development work and solutions available and tested on previous projects).
- Manage automation requirements and ensure all requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintain / update project schedule to ensure the project is delivered on time. Document automation functions and present to customers.
- Design the crane automation support systems e.g. fibre and copper network infrastructure, PLC bus systems (Profinet, CANbus, Modbus, Interbus).
- Manage the integration of automation sub systems and solutions, to ensure overall automation function is delivered.
- Ensure electrical design engineers are aware of electrical requirements, where necessary prepare electrical interface drawings.
- Ensure software developers are aware of the software integration requirements, where necessary document interface protocols and build software interface modules.
- Ensure software developers are aware of crane monitoring requirements for automation systems, where necessary document requirements and verify implementation.
- Ensure commissioning engineers are aware of automation functions and provide any necessary support and documentation required during the commissioning process.
- Liaise with production and installation departments to ensure assembly and testing of automation systems are carried out to the necessary standards.
- Liaise with the service department to support in the training of personnel on new systems and provide support to resolve customer complaints.
- Where new development is required, participate in selection and testing of suitable sub-systems and new technologies.
- Where necessary prepare and execute on-site tests at selected customer ports. Create BOM’s for automation equipment.
Qualifications Requirements and Experience:
- Min Level 7 degree in any of the following disciplines: Automation / Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Strong communication and reporting skills (verbal and in writing)
- Confident at challenging the status quo and open to adapting new technologies or techniques.
- Programming knowledge and experience of Safety and Non-safety PLC systems using Codesys.
- SCADA systems development knowledge.
- Risk analysis and safety compliance related to the PLC control and understanding of Performance Levels (PLr / SIL).
- Familiarity with Zuken E3 or similar drawing package.
- Ability to analyse problems and derive solutions.
- Ability to manage project requirements and schedules.
- Project management experience an advantage.
- Experience with ABB PLC’s an advantage.
- Work as necessary in the heavy machinery environment at container terminals and assist with crane commissioning.
- Willingness to travel internationally as required.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary (40.000 – 60.000 EUR annual gross depending on qualifications)
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX