Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.02.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
On behalf of our client, an international production company, and their production subsidiary located in Croatia, we are looking for eligible candidates from the South East Europe region to join the company’s aspiring and fast-growing team as their:
- a fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professional who is able to act as a true glue of the organization, connecting all its parts and facilitating business development -
Location: Osijek Region - Croatia
- University degree (4 or 5 years) – preferably in economics, logistics, supply chain management or industrial engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the same or similar post
- Good knowledge of the “lean thinking and lean principles”
- Excellent English language skills – spoken and written
- Active user of computer packages such as spreadsheets and databases
- Willingness to live and work in Eastern Croatia
- Willingness to undertake national and international travel when required
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate others and lead a team
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Plan, coordinate and monitor all activities in the company’s supply chain network
- Act as company’s ambassador in maintaining and strengthening communication with suppliers, distributors, service provides and sub-contractors that contribute to the smooth manufacturing process
- Negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers
- Ensure that company’s products are delivered to the end users when they are needed, on time, in the right condition and using the best channels
- Identify flaws in the existing processes and recommend improvements
- Prepare forecasts and inventories for reports to company’s management team
- Recruit, train and manage a team of supply chain staff
- Attractive remuneration package and position relevant benefits
- Position-linked opportunity for professional growth by actively participating in the strategic planning and decision-making aimed at raising business to a higher level
- Freedom to act independently and apply your business development creativity
If you believe that you are the right person for this challenge, please forward your CV in English language by 23 February 2016 following this LINK.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MANPOWER SAVJETOVANJE d.o.o. za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju, Iblerov trg 9/III, 10 000 Zagreb; tel: 01/5565700; fax: 01/5565701, ima dozvolu Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva za obavljanje djelatnosti posredovanja, KLASA: UP/I-102-02/09-04/26 UBROJ: 526-08-02-03/2-09-8.