Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.09.2013. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
For our client, UK based recruitment company we are looking for candidates in nursing & healthcare and hotel & catering. If you are willing to live and work in UK then this the job for you.
Sous Chef (m/f)
Salary from £18,000 per annum
Accommodation Available from £40 per week
To assist Head Chef in overall management and control of the Kitchen, to ensure that the food department’s revenue and profit targets are met. To adhere to company H&S Policies and maintain general cleanliness of the Kitchen. To develop the skills of the brigade and help develop people
Duties and Responsibilities
- Through a hands on approach, maintain & improve standard of product, introducing more variety of menus
- Maintain & improve standard of service and operating standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction
- Control departmental expenses including food costs and wages, in line with business levels
- Implement & monitor all Health & Safety and hygiene practices and procedures
- Implement and monitor departmental training & development plans via appraisal process
- To motivate, coach & team build
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience throughout hotel kitchens up to Sous Chef level in similar or larger size operation or Head Chef in smaller unit
- Good understanding of all applicable Health & Safety legislation & experience working with strict Health & Hygiene regimes
- Full understanding of food controls & experience of ordering & menu pricing
- Self-motivated – and able to motivate others to achieve
- Proven man-management, coaching and team building skills
- Desire & ability to deliver quality ala carte and buffet food
- Experience of large volume functions and weddings
- Interviewing/Appraisal training
Clients range from 3 - 5 star hotels, restaurants and pubs
If you are willing to live and work in UK apply now via Application link and a recruitment agent will contact you.
Additional info: Visa, accommodation and travel expenses to UK are not covered and are paid by candidate after signing the employment contract.