- Integrating seller content to the Amazon platform using standard item creation templates, working with Business Teams across the world.
- Integrating external content to the Amazon websites using Amazon internal content creation templates.
- Correcting and enhancing existing content of products that have high visibility on the Amazon website but show poor content.
- Working with sellers to gather requirements and helping to build the tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which sellers integrate with Amazon.
- Working with the On-boarding team to gather knowledge in tools used for complex integration and support them to implement the integration.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English and German with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required.
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence
- Ability to work with IT systems, understand and work with XML feeds, SQL/DW would be an added benefit.
- Other European languages are advantage
Apply via link until 12.10.2016.