The DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative umbrella organizations in the area of personnel services. We are a highly professional and ambitious company driven by talented and dedicated people who are committed in delivering all our services.
Our Client is Mix Limited, New Zealand based cosmetics manufacturing company grew out of humble beginnings to be a big player in the Australasian beauty market and right now is one of its most successful New Zealand businesses. They develop and manufacture skincare, haircare and cosmetic lines which are now chosen and trusted brands. To keep ahead of the market they are constantly innovating and developing new products to add to their portfolio. Innovation and keeping the promise given to consumers is synonymous with this business and they pride themselves on their ability to produce consistently superior cosmetic lines.
With substantial growth ahead and number of new products in the pipeline our Client seeks for a professional with the ability to take projects from marketing, R&D and formulations in the laboratory through to pilot plant and into full commercial manufacturing.
On behalf of our Client we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated person at the position of:
- A tertiary qualification in chemistry or chemical engineering (or similar) – postgraduate studies in cosmetic sciences would be highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years “hands on” cosmetic products formulation experience and scaling up lab tests into volume batches suitable for manufacturing processes. 100 kg – through to 3000 kg batch sizes.
- Knowledge and experience in the costing of materials when developing new products. Able to develop and maintain formula prototype and formulary database.
- Strong analytical skills and reporting capabilities at senior level.
- Project management skills from concept to final costing and investigation into production processes with a sound knowledge of manufacturing protocols.
- Sound understanding of statutory regulations and compliance pertaining to the cosmetic sector.
- Good command of English language, both written and oral. Excellent interpersonal skills and proficiency in use of Microsoft applications.
- Good team communication skills to manage the NPD pipeline through into mass manufacturing.
- The company culture is Innovative, Entrepreneurial, Fast Paced and Result Oriented and they want to appoint like-minded people to share their ongoing vision.
- The company culture is Innovative, Entrepreneurial, Fast Paced and This is a dream role for a Senior Cosmetic Chemist who wants to move to New Zealand and enjoy a new life style alongside promising career pattern.
- The company culture is Innovative, Entrepreneurial, Fast Paced and The company is offering assistance in securing a highly sought after New Zealand residence visa to the successful candidate.
If you currently have this senior skill set please apply now at:
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted, other applications will be saved in DEKRA database.