Sales Representative - Medical Devices - Surgical Innovations & Early Technologies
Role based in Croatia with scope of responsibility for ADRIATIC WEST region (Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo and Albania markets).
We are looking for a sales-driven, and customer oriented Sales Representative, who will be responsible for sales on wide range of Medtronic high quality products. As Sales Representative, you will develop and maintain network of accounts to expand the utilization of device therapies, diagnostics, and monitoring for the disease management, according to current and future guidelines. You will collect market intelligence data and follow and report competition activities. Your daily responsibility will involve liaising with our Key Clients, maintaining relations with distributor companies and focusing on sales of Medtronic products in accordance with company programmes and instructions.
In return, we will provide you with world-class training, frequent development opportunities, rewarding benefits and the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging role with a large scope for demonstrating your independence, innovation and your talent for sales.
- Present and sell products and services to current and potential clients in area of responsibility
- Achieve agreed targets, focus on sales growth
- Implement marketing strategies
- Build on well established relationships to become an expert advisor to healthcare professionals
- Build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers and those influential in the purchasing process.
- Maintain expert knowledge in clinical procedures
- Educate referring healthcare professionals on clinical evidence of defined therapies demonstrating improved patient outcomes
- Reports all account, market and competitive information and trends and metrics in a comprehensive, complete and timely fashion using defined tools
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong sales drive; previous experience in the healthcare industry or similar is an advantage
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Ability to build strong business relationship with customers
- University Degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent English and Croatian languages, additional European language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel throughout the territory up to 60%
How to apply
To submit an application, please select the ‘apply’ button that links directly to the Medtronic career site.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives.
Help us shape the future.