Sales representative for food, cosmetics and pharma industry (m/f)
- Naton ljudski potencijali d.o.o.
- Farmacija, biotehnologija, kemija, Prodaja (maloprodaja - veleprodaja)
- Mjesto rada:
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||Naton HR is looking for a
SALES REPRESENTATIVE m/f
The client is a multinational commercial company specialized in ingredients for food, cosmetics, pharma and detergent industry
A Sales Representative achieves maximal sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products. A Sales Rep personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of function:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’ products.
• Makes telephone calls (in order to keep a regular touch) and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers. Salesman has the crucial role of building the image or status or good will of company.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products. Many times, good products have failed because of bad presentation and promotion and in some cases even average products succeeded very well with matching promotional efforts.
• Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions, providing information on products. Demonstrate product knowledge
• Supplies management with written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products. Providing an accurate & detailed feedback/projects follow-up (on quotations, test results of the samples, documents results) on a weekly basis
• Ask great questions! Asking high impact questions is the key to moving opportunities forward. “What did you like the best about my proposal?” “What was missing?” “What, if anything, was off target and needs to be re-worked?” “In an ideal world, what would this look like as we move forward?” Follow up is your opportunity to learn and reposition.
• Manage sample requests
• Keeps abreast of new products, product applications, technical services and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature
• Collection of Dues and Credit Information
• Coordinate activities related to order changes (changes to address, product, price, quantity, etc.) and inform all the involved departments
• Provide after sales services (replacement parts, merchandise returns, customer complaints) in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Maintain good relations with prospective and current customers of the company.
• Provide to the responsible persons the details of the purchasing order & delivery order (Product name, price, packaging, payments terms, delivery terms, delivery details, invoicing, lead time)
• Follow up on all “hold for release” orders
• Confirm to the customers the terms of their purchasing order and inform then on the lead time, delivery date
• Ask the responsible sales manager for your territory for further technical, documentation, samples support
• Reports directly to the Company’s headquarters in the EU
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos, rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||Required qualifications:|
• University Degree (Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology)
• Experience in sales in the same sector and especially in Flavours and Fragrances
• Commercial and Technical background
• Fluent in English
• Excellent skills in communication and negotiation
• Excellent Computer skills
• Driver's license B-category
• Willing to travel in Croatia, Slovenia, BIH
A salary, additional benefits and a company car will be discussed with the Client at a personal interview as well as with Naton’s HR Manager at agency interview. A Sales representative will be employed internally, in Client’s company in Zagreb. For high-profile candidates the Client offers an excellent package.
Starting date: SEPTEMBER 2016
Please send your CV to the following email: email@example.com with Subject: SALES REP Ingredients
CV needs to be:
• In English
• maximally 2 pages
• Date/place of birth included
• desirable with a suitable photo of a candidate
• with all relevant information for this position concerning experience as well as education data of a candidate
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Fakultet|
|Poznavanje rada na računalu:||dobro|
|Naziv poduzeća:||Naton ljudski potencijali d.o.o.|
|Adresa:||Zvonimirova 2/III, 10000 Zagreb|