Ovaj oglas je istekao 28.03.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
The DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative umbrella organizations in the area of personnel services. We are a highly professional and ambitious company driven by talented and dedicated people who are committed in delivering all our services.
Founded in 1954, Burger King is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. Our Client holds the exclusive rights to develop and operate the Burger King branded business in Croatia. We are looking for a professional in the key position of:
- Continuous development of a restaurant in becoming a successful and effective business profit center, through the use of effective work policies and procedures
- Demonstrate effective leadership practices in people development and work supervision
- Contribute to sales and profit development of the Restaurant
- Provide effective collaboration with all Company’s departments and or external service providers
- Ensures all Restaurant procedures are carried out and administered timely and properly
- Attends regular weekly trainings, monthly reviews
- Overseas health safety and injury management policies, procedures, training and reporting activities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar industry (Quick Service Restaurant)
- Business English proficiency
- Driving license category B
- Advanced MS Office PC skills
- Ready to take the responsibility and provide support and assistance to others
- Decisive and well-organized in establishing priorities and achieving KPI’s
- Long-term perspective and excellent career opportunity
- Strong technical and educational support from the Company
We invite all interested applicants that meet the criteria to send their application letter and CV, with full confidentiality, to the following address:
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted, other applications will be saved in DEKRA database.