Ovaj oglas je istekao 31.12.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Registration Manager (m/f)
- Naton ljudski potencijali d.o.o.
- Farmacija, biotehnologija, kemija
- Mjesto rada:
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||NATON HR is looking for
REGISTRATION MANAGER m/f
(for Pharmaceutical industry)
The client is an international pharmaceutical company, an innovative leader in specific OTC products.
Autonomy of the job and granted authority:
External level: collaboration with the National Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (NAMMD) and with the Ministry of Health;
Internal level: collaboration with Marketing department and with DRA department from company.
• drawing up and verification of the documents for the company’s dossiers of medicinal products (authorization/renewal of marketing authorization, variations, completions to dossiers etc.) and submitting them to the NAMMD. Actively defend renewals.
• monitoring of the national and European legislative regulations in the pharmaceutical area;
• collaboration with the Ministry of Health for issues concerning the prices of the company’s medicinal products;
• providing the connection between the DRA department and Marketing for the verification of the information in the summary of product characteristics, the package leaflet and the labelling;
• drawing up reports for the Agency concerning the marketing of the company’s medicinal products. Drawing up internal monthly reports regarding DRA situation.
according to the internal rules and regulations and to the delivery-receipt reports of the material goods. Strict observance of confidentiality.
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos, rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||Qualifications:|
• University or college degree in medicine, pharmacy or stomatology
• a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the position of REGISTRATION Manager in pharmaceutical industry
• high level of computer literacy (MS Office)
• fluent English, B-category driving license
• loyal, responsible, who copes well with deadlines
TRIAL PERIOD: 6 months
EMPLOYMENT: fulltime 40hrs/week (* a possibility of half-time employment also)
Start of work: October/ November 2016 / or according to the agreement with the client
Salary: will be discussed at an interview
Benefits: 13th salary, A company car, a lap top and mobile phone
How to apply: please send your CV to our e-mail : email@example.com with a subject: registration manager
YOUR CV NEEDS TO:
- have 2 pages (and not more)
- a suitable photo
- your clearly defined education and experience by years
- your active e-mail and mobile phone number
- must be written in English
- with a focus on important data
-application letter is not necessary
Only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted personally by e-mail or by mobile phone.
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Fakultet|
|Poznavanje rada na računalu:||dobro|
|Potrebno radno iskustvo:||dvije godine|