Ovaj oglas je istekao 10.04.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Yazaki Corporation, a family-owned company, was founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automobile wiring harness systems. Within the automotive business our product range includes wiring harness systems, plug connection systems and electronic systems. More than 285,000 committed and highly motivated employees in 478 locations in 45 countries make us one of the most successful international automotive suppliers with an annual sales volume of approx. 9 billion Euros.
We are looking forward to new colleagues who help us to build on this success. You will find many benefits at Yazaki. Like working on your own responsibility and the opportunity to realise your ideas. A crisis-proof employment with long-term perspectives. Flexible working hours and a good compatibility of career and family. International projects and opportunities. Most of all, you will find a company, where people work together trustfully. Where one can rely on the other. A family company, which has kept, despite its growing size, a certain team spirit: One for all, all for one. Would you like to join us?
For our Engineering team in Stuttgart (Germany) we are looking for a
Product Engineer (m/f)
Wire Harness Change Management
In this function you will be the contact person for our customer regarding all change requests for a certain vehicle line. You will cooperate closely with the other engineering teams to ensure constant quality of wire harness 2D drawings from concept phase to mass production.
- Receive and process change requests from the customer
- Follow-up and ensure change documentation
- Present the latest design status & results during regular meetings with the customer
- Ensure data exchange with the customer
- Identify cost saving potential and implement measures accordingly
- Document and archive data and drawings
- Degree in engineering or other technical education
- Experience with wire harness design and/or production, particularly change management
- Knowledge of the Daimler manufacturing processes and tools (e.g. Connect, Smaragd) are of great advantage
- Good knowledge of CAD tools
- Business fluency in either German or English is mandatory
- Willingness to relocate to Germany
Thanks to your efficient working style and structured approach you keep track of everything within a dynamic working environment. As a self-starter and motivated employee you keep the balance between being hands-on and the strategic vision. You are capable of addressing and processing complex issues and acting target- as well as results-oriented. Working in a diverse and multicultural environment is something you embrace.
Please note that we can only accept applications in English or German language. We are looking forward receiving you application including motivation letter, CV and certificates.
Are you interested in a trustful cooperation and long-term perspectives? Then connect with us and please send us your application – including the reference code YELK-17-022 – via e-mail to: email@example.com
Yazaki Europe Limited
Tel.: +49 (0)221 59799-7331