Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.12.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Procurement agent with German (m/f)
- Accenture s. r. o.
- Administrativna zanimanja, Skladištenje i logistika
- Mjesto rada:
- Bratislava, Slovakia
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||Why this job:
Procurement Operations Career path integrates the various purchasing functions ranging from processing of procurement requisitions of the clients, procurement enablement of catalogs, new suppliers and supplier contracts, strategic buyer activities such as sourcing and auction services up to specialized category and market analytics and procurement transformation activities to improve total procurement value for client`s organization. You will grow your personal career based on your current procurement proficiency level and willingness to further develop your knowledge and skills within the procurement operations area.
Even in case you are not a procurement professional yet or coming from different industries Accenture`s leading capability development programs will help you to start and accelerate your way to next career levels.
What will you do:
• Create and maintain partnerships between Accenture, customers and suppliers
• Provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• Ensure the continuous improvement of business outcomes utilizing best practices available and innovative environment
• Gain full scale of knowledge and thus be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer client’s inquiries
• Validate and verify requisition is completed based on agreed procedure and ready for submission to preferred supplier(s) based on instructions for Procurement team
• Receive & analyze vendor response
• Finalize requisition with updated requirements and information per agreement with supplier
• Create Purchase Orders based on the client’s policies
• Follow up on urgent goods deliveries (to ensure goods are delivered in desired delivery date not harming client’s production)
• Help client`s requisitioners or approvers to successfully follow compliant buying channels and educate them to follow the best practice process in order to improve the quality and efficiency of procurement process in the future
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve and refine the content of the category cards
• Regular checking of requisitions in the respective databases, preparation of documentation materials for the client communication as well as internal use, check of the created Purchase Orders
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||The ideal candidate will have:|
- Good written and spoken German
- Good written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office on user level
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Innovative thinking to deliver and improve Client service
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients, team members and colleagues
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
full-time, unlimited contract
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review?
Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
• Friendly young team
• Training program
• Special bonus system for choosing benefits in culture, sport, relax, health
• Subsidized meal vouchers
• Special package of banking products
• Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wedding and new baby bonus
• Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Loyalty presents
• Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
• Sick leave compensation
• Teambuilding activities
Please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Strani jezik:||engleski, njemački|
|Poznavanje rada na računalu:||dobro|