Ovaj oglas je istekao 02.04.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Process Safety Practitioner - APAC (Process Safety COE) (m/f)
- Farmacija, biotehnologija, kemija
- Mjesto rada:
- Vadodara, India
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals with 2015 revenues of approximately $10 billion including the acquisition of Rockwood's performance additives and TiO2 businesses. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 100 manufacturing and facilities in more than 30 countries and employ approximately 15,000 associates within our 5 distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Process Safety Practitioner - APAC (Process Safety COE)
General Purpose of the Job:
The job holder's primary role is to assist manufacturing sites in APAC to comply with the corporate process safety standards and procedures, and more broadly corporate EHS standard.
• Provide support in various process safety activities, such as PHA, SIL assessment, SIF design & verification, pressure relief systems design, modelling and facility siting study, and support to the Global Process Safety Center of Excellence.
• Assist manufacturing sites with the implementation of process safety programs and management systems. This will involve development of implementation plans / schedules. Develop and implement communication plans with sites.
• Provide input as needed to update the relevant Process Safety Procedures, ensuring they are current, reflect latest thinking, are broadly accessible within the company, translated where needed, and that collateral documents are similarly updated.
• Network with the other skill area process safety specialists in the global and regional centers of excellence to help ensure smooth integration of the complex, interrelated systems encompassed by the Global Process Safety Procedures
• Participate in, and lead as needed, Process Safety site audits globally.
• Identify and document training needs. Drive the development and implementation of PS training courses, and as appropriate, conduct some courses.
• As needed, lead and/or participate in process safety related incident investigations.
• Assist in the development of department expense budgets as well as provide advice / input to business as they develop their respective budgets for process safety activities.
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos, rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||Education|
• Degree in Engineering, preferably in Chemical Engineering with (or applying for) professional registration.
• A minimum of 10 years working in the petrochemical or chemical processing industry in an operating & maintenance role with preferably over 5 years experience working in participating or leading process safety activities such as PHA, LOPA, PRVs, QRA, facility siting or MI.
• A functioning knowledge and depth of understanding of process safety principles, systems, and management processes needed to achieve desired process safety performance.
• Well-honed communication skills, both written and through presentations. Be able to interact effectively and persuasively with all levels of the organization, including diverse manufacturing organizations spanning multiple continents.
• Be well connected within the industry as well as being current on regulation and regulatory drivers; be well versed in industry codes and practices, preferably extending to all regions within Company's operations sphere.
• Be able to work independently within a corporate, global environment, utilizing formal and informal networking to leverage and gain buy-in.
• Have and project confidence, credibility in area of expertise.
• Be willing to travel up to 40 - 60%, including international.
Apply to this position by sending your updated profile with a passport photograph via link
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Viša škola|
|Potrebno radno iskustvo:||deset i više godina|